What is Marketing as a Service?
We have developed Marketing as a Service (MaaS) to provide our partners with access to a dedicated team of marketing professionals who can implement and deliver comprehensive marketing support and drive effective campaigns across their entire business model. It offers several benefits, such as cost savings, scalability, specialised expertise and access to the latest marketing technologies.
It is very important to note that whilst MaaS is a paid subscription marketing service operating under NDA, it does not replace the standard marketing support all our partners receive through our partner programme. This service works as the marketing function for a partners' entire business.
Who is this service available to?
Partners of NFON UK
Which partners would most benefit from this service?
Partners who have limited internal resources and may not have a dedicated marketing department, the necessary knowledge and skills or have major time constraints. MaaS allows them to access professional marketing services without the need to hire and manage an in-house team while providing them expertise, scalability, and cost-effectiveness.
What services does Marketing as a Service offer?
We offer a wide range of marketing services to support partners in achieving their marketing goals and can include:
Marketing Strategy: Assist in developing marketing strategies aligned with the partners business objectives. This includes market analysis, target audience identification, positioning, competitive analysis, and goal setting.
Campaign Planning and Execution: Help plan and execute marketing campaigns across various channels. This includes creating campaign concepts, messaging, creative content, and coordinating the implementation of campaigns across platforms like digital advertising, social media, email marketing, and more.
Content Creation: Create various forms of content, such as blog posts, articles, videos, infographics, whitepapers, case studies, and social media content.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Optimise your website and online content to improve organic search visibility. This includes keyword research, on-page optimization, technical SEO, link building, and monitoring search engine rankings.
Social Media Management: Help manage social media accounts, creating and scheduling posts, engaging with the audience, monitoring social media conversations, running social media ad campaigns, and analysing social media performance.
Email Marketing: Develop and execute email marketing campaigns, including designing templates, segmenting email lists, writing compelling copy, and tracking campaign performance.
Paid Advertising: Manage paid advertising campaigns, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other digital advertising platforms. Handle campaign setup, targeting, budgeting, ad creation, monitoring, and optimisation to maximise ROI.
Analytics and Reporting: Track and analyse marketing performance using various tools and platforms. Provide regular reports on key metrics, campaign effectiveness, audience insights, and recommendations for improvement.
Marketing Automation: Help implement marketing automation systems, enabling partners to automate repetitive tasks, nurture leads, and streamline marketing processes.
Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO): Analyse and optimise websites and landing pages to improve conversion rates.
- Graphic Design: Provide design services for the creation of campaign graphics, content such as infographics, campaign collateral and branding.
- Account Based Marketing: Get access to our ABM platform we use to identify and target prospect customers (Accounts) through multichannel campaigns and intent scoring which can greatly increase the impact of marketing efforts and lead conversion. Please note this is only available on the 12 month subscription.
- Webinars: Help to design and deliver value based webinars through our webinar platform.
- PR: Help with the creation and distribution of press releases, award entries and media presence. Please note this is only available on the 12 month subscription.
It's important to note that these services can be tailored to meet the specific needs of each partner and the scope and extent of the required activity may vary based on industry, target audience, goals, budget and need.
What does MaaS cost?
The cost can vary depending on what is required and for how long, but is subsidised against the average retail cost of an agency, by NFON. We have 3 different (starting) options a partner can choose from; a day rate, 3 month short term contract and a 12 month subscription however these are not set in stone and can be adjusted to meet the business's goals and requirements. Talk to us about pricing.
How do I start with MaaS?
It's pretty straight forward actually:
- You complete a free Marketing Health check and we conduct a marketing audit.
- We work with you to establish what you want to achieve.
- We provide you with a proposal/scope of works.
Then if you are happy we can agree a budget and start date.
What is not included in a MaaS subscription?
- Any additional costs for 3rd party providers, on or offline advertising & promotion, website builds, paid platform subscriptions (outside of those included) media (inc stock footage) or fees resulting from other digital marketing, lead generation activity and events.
- Please note MaaS is not available for MDF funding.
Want to know more? Get in touch!